Labradors Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Your breed needs you!!

Northumberland and DUrham Labrador Club are holding the following, however it is OPEN TO ANYONE!

BREED STANDARD WORKSHOP

In January of this year the Kennel Club revised all the breed standards, giving them interim new guidelines. The Breed Clubs along with other interested parties have been asked to make comment and suggestions for future changes.
Northumberland and Durham Labrador Club have decided to invite you to a talk to discuss these points in finer detail. This will take the form of workshops , questions and open discussion.
AT: Croft Veterinary Hospital, Northumberland Business Park West, Cramlington, Northumberland, NE23 7RH Tel : 0191 250 3800 On: SUNDAY 9th August NOT as previously stated
PROGRAM: 10.00 Start, Explanation of day (tea & coffee) 10.30 Group Workshops 12.30 Lunch 1.00 Feedback Session & Collation 2.30 Open Forum Discussion Health 3.00 Questions 4.00 Tour of Croft Facilities
COST - £3.00 per ticket to cover lunch, tea and coffee
PLEASE do not contact Croft but ring Jo on 01642 320395 or email – [email protected] or pm me for more details.
Take an interest in the future of your breed
This is as I have said open to ALL but please could I ask that you let me know if you require lunch / tea coffee etc at the cheap price on only £3.00

:D :D
Jo

·
Registered
8,268 Posts
It's a bit far for me but the 8th of August is a Saturday not a Sunday :wink:

Sounds very interesting though, wonder if there'll be something similar closer to home.

Vicki

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mistake

Hi

Please note this talk will be on

SUNDAY 9th August and NOT AS PREVIOUSLY stated.

Please could you pass this on to ANYONE and everyone!!!

Jo

1 - 5 of 5 Posts