Labradors Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO

In a space of 5 minutes my sponser page went from £55 TO £105. I am on a roll as still have family to sponser us as well and other friends who do not have access to a puter xxx

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Well done! i dont have time to hunt down anymore people - im hard enough job chasing people around work to pay me - i reached over my target too - every little helps guys - even your tenner or your 50p adds up to make a change in something!

Well done everyone and everypup walking you should be very proud!

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
I've only got a tenner too at the moment Vicky - I've had my form for weeks possibly months, haven't done the sponsored slim and have a gerzillion people I could ask but I have been just too damn forgetful or lazy to ask :roll:

Right, I am on a mission now!

G

·
Every little bit helps (or big bit in Georgia's case :D )

I have £20 and hopefully be able to get a bit more before next week :D I keep seeing people i could ask and completely forgetting :roll:

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Woo hoooo!!! I have just emailed everyone I know and gained a further £20!!! :D And that was just in the space of 30 mins :lol:

Hopefully people will check their emails today and I'll get more sponsorship :D

Fingers crossed :D

·
Registered
20,400 Posts
does anyone know how far this walk actually is?
3k the plan has 45 mins allocated to it I dont work in distance I work in time hehe the toddle is 1k and that has 15 mins allocated I think

Well done Lucy any of yours want to sponsor me too hehehehehehe

·
Registered
7,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
YIPPEE

Am up to £155 now and my family haven't sponsered us yet. Brian is sponsoring us as well going to make him sponser me loads :lol: . Hoping to double my target. So impressed as never got this far before but it is so handy to be on another forum whos members I have pestered (honestly they are all friends I have known for a while). Think I will sponser myself as well :wink:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts