Labradors Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All day Saturday i was working and very very miserable :cry: now i have seen the photos i feel worse,you looked like you all had a fab day :lol: congratulations to all of you who won competitions,too :D

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
It was a shame that you and Marley couldn't make it - he would have had a super time with all the pups.

Next year you HAVE to make your OH look after the shop so you can bring Marley and the kids :D

Hopefully we'll have a West Mids GT again soon and the pups can have a play together again :D Would you be up for that?

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
we may be able to come to a west mids GT, wouldnt be that far (we are notts/derby border), and bailey is missing his new friends already.

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
:lol: yeah it was brilliant :D even the falling over bit was funny :lol:

Wendy it would be brilliant to have you come along to a Midlands GT - was great to meet you at the weekend :)

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
I second that - you do look like you all had a fab time - I thought about you all on Saturday - kept wishing I would have gone - my own silly fault!!

Ok - whens the next GT up here in the north west?? Start off small again I think :) !!

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Sorry you couldn`t be there Ali, it really was a great w/e despite the rain at the camp site :D

Sarah I`ve replied to you in the Clifton GT thread, hope to see you there :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts