Labradors Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:blob7: OMG!!! My lovely, lovely step-son's fiance is having a real, live BABY!!!! My step son told us today!

I know I'm a mere babe myself ( 8O ), and not known for my matureness and sensible-ness, but I think this could be the making of me!!! Grandma-Becs!! How grown-up is that?! :lol:

So, just to let you know, they'll be no more Silly-Becs from now on, no more Agadoo-ing, mucking about, skuldudgery or generally acting the fool. I am a Very Important Grandma-to-be. I shall sit and knit in the corner and watch the rest of you behave in childish fashions whilst tutting to myself and wondering what the world is coming to. :roll:

What a fabulous, amazing, most brilliant, Baby-making start to the new year! :lol:

Granny Becs and The uncles and aunty Gang!

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Congrulations to you, what lovely news :D And to your step-son and fiance too of course :D

But please dont change Becs, it would be less fun on here without your agadoooing and stuff :p

·
Registered
7,826 Posts
Whatttttttt !!!!!!
No more parties Becs !!!!!
Think I need a lie down

What fantastic news to hear though congratulations to you all xxx

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
You will have to start keeping a couple of bags of 'Werthers originals'. in :wink: :wink:

Grannie Becs?? Has a ring to it :? :?

Congratulations!!

·
Registered
7,509 Posts
Firstly Congrats to you & Ray on news on becoming expectant grandparents!! But poppycock to the becoming sensible bit!! Every child needs a zany fun & mad type of granny & you my friend fit that bill!! So we'll have no more talk of you acting mature! :wink:

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Congratulations to your stepson and his fiancee. Great news to start the new year with.
So, have you got your list of babysitting kit ready yet? You can pick up some bargains in the sales. Might be a bit early if you're superstitious though.
PS. I know where you could get a slightly used whelping box that would double as a play pen! ok, a bit OTT maybe but in these days of crunchies... Sorry. Great News!

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Congratulations to you all. :D :D

Now to put your - and everyone else's mind at rest .... grandma-ship, step or otherwise, causes not a jot of change to ones normal doolally nature, so, forget all that knitting and sensible rubbish and let 'Carry on Becs' continue as usual :wink:

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Congratulations NANNA-Becs :lol:

Now, get off the computer and go back in the corner muttering knit one, perl one to thyself until the booties, shawl and gown are finished! 8)

PS: I don't believe for one single minute you will become sensible and all Granny-like :lol:

·
Premium Member
14,224 Posts
Wow! What a wonderful start to 2009 Becs - grannie-to-be!

I think you are going to make a fabuloso grannie - but I'm with Bernie on the sensible issue - much more fun to be a fun grannie, the one that the sensible parents roll their eyes up at!!!!!

Wonderful news!!!!

Eve Neo and Bramble

?

·
0 Posts
Congratulations Granny and Gramps Becs :D .

And don't you DARE go all sensible on me.....That's MY job and you know it!!!!! :wink: :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts