Labradors Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all iused to be doobie sauasge mum ithink couldnt remember my passwords lol wot am i like!some may rememeber me i had 2labs before holly and ruby holly was very well behaved ruby was the naughty puppy and used to bully holy all time was very difficult ie walking taking in car she was arescused puppy ,well ipleased to say holly is 5 years now just had her birthday back in july still agem off a dog ,ruby has become a superb little dog but sadly cant be walked on lead to shops still very nervous so we gave up we moved house we life next to apark so she happy trotting out of garden no lead as we striaght in to park with her ball happy as not bothered by anyone or other dogs just likes to play all time full of energy and happy not to go near shops or traffic so if shes happy that way then thats fine we tried to change her but no go !then back in nov 08 we have anew addition chester huge male lab hes 5 coming 6 ,totally laid back mail ,and loves having two girlfriends to live with ,hes wel behaved big bulky lab but superb so ilove them all ,and funniest thing is when we go in park with all 3 dogs my cat reggie follows behind the dogs whilst playing with their rugby ball ,sadly his brother died when we moved house now hes not like a cat any more hes more like adog runs around doing what the dogs do must admitt i have had some comments from neighbours like we see u have afourth dog asuch like but they happy with the cat trotting around after the ball or coming walkies !!well i hope everyone is well and labbies too ,tthis has change since iwas last on about year or so ago iwas lost !!anyhow take care all will add some pics soon only been promising afew years lol joxx

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Hi Jo and welcome back to LF :D , I`m loving the image conjured by Reggie going to the park with the dogs :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts