Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wonder why i got block this is the seccond time now i got block on here did i done some thing wrong or did i said any thing bad ? :(

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
I don't understand how you could have been blocked, Margaret Anne.. It most certainly isn't personal.

How about contacting the admin team.... See you soon, Hayley xx

·
Premium Member
15,716 Posts
How do you mean blocked you Margaret Anne? I'm sure you didn't say anything wrong.

·
Premium Member
14,224 Posts
Margaret Anne - I'm not sure what your post is about.

I can;t think why you would be blocked or who would do that..

But I hope you do still stay on LF! We like to have you around!!!

Eve Neo and Bramble

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
oh dear, i do hope someone can come along soon and put your mind at rest margaretanne, i am sure you havent said or done anything wrong, it will just be something with the connection or something simple like that.

and yes we like haveing you around so dont you be thinking of not staying

sheila and zak

·
Premium Member
14,224 Posts
Margaret Anne - why do you think you have been blocked??

Eve Neo and Bramble

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
MargaretAnne said:
I was wonder why i got block this is the seccond time now i got block on here did i done some thing wrong or did i said any thing bad ? :(
MargaretAnne, what do you mean by getting blocked, did you have problems getting onto the forum, or problems logging in to post, or ... ?

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Don't leave Margaret Anne, we all like your posts!

My computer connection has been realy slow tonight - maybe there are problems on the sytem?

Katy

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
I think this needs getting flagged by the admin team... :D :D

·
Administrator
21,018 Posts
I'll flag it up with Admin, but blocking is not done so what's wrong I simply have no idea.

Regards, John

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Hi Margaret-Anne,

Hopefully one of the others further up the thread has flagged this up to the mods/admin.

I think there were problems with LF today maybe? We visited another LFer earlier today and she mentioned that she lost her connection just before we arrived, otherwise we might've logged on.

I'm sure it's nothing you've said or done and that you won't have been the only one that this happened to today.

So.... will look forward to keeping reading your threads. Keep 'em coming :D

A

·
0 Posts
As other people have said, I think there may have been some connection issues yesterday. I couldn't log on a couple of times.

Hope you decide to stay!

Anita & Rueben
xXx

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Hi,

I couldnt log on last night!! booo!! But its fine this morning... and surely your not blocked as you have been posting? Im confused!! i hope you stay on LF!! Will miss you and your lovely golden girls!! :( Please dont go!

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
MargaretAnne... Did you get a white page with writing on which said something like "access to this website has been blocked" ? If so, it's an internet/site problem.

Did you get an actual message which was actually on a forum page which read "You have been banned from this forum" ? If so, that's an admin issue.

I imagine it's the first one though? If so, don't take it personally as it's not a direct attack on you, it's simply a connection/internet/site issue and we've all had it at one point or another :wink:

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
what "exact" message did you get ?
It isn't a manual decision, there is some automated software that monitors the site in the background and it may have incorrectly flagged you for some reason

·
Registered
12,149 Posts
Margaretanne dont go we like having you around and your posts are interesting and good. Hopefully the problem will be easily sorted out. I had problems yesterday too getting onto the site/ :?

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
i couldn;t get on yesterday, it was a mozilla issue and it told me that the si was rescricted.......but hey i'm back again today...lol

1 - 20 of 38 Posts