Labradors Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I daren't admit to this, but Lucy has had some really fantastic walks over the Xmas/New year break, and I think its catching up with her. Today, we had ANOTHER day at the beach where she hooned about for AGES and is TOTALLY conked out on the sofa, and will be fast asleep until breakfast time tomorrow!

But I can't help but wonder that maybe i'm overdoing it a bit with her walkies. Her usually walks are around an hour, but most days over the passed 2 weeks, its been over an hour, and sometimes, over 2hrs! But, every morning, she's raring to go again! :?

Come Monday next week, it'll be back to her usual, 1hr walkies, but I must admit, its been absolutely lovely spending so much quality time together, out finding new places to walk, meeting loadsa new people and their wonderful doggies...hopefully, she's enjoyed herself too and bad mummy here hasn't worn her out too much! (Is that even possible with a lab? lol)

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
I don`t think you can wear a lab out!!, no doubt Lucy has just loved being out and about with you over the holidays and she has all the time in the world to recover when you go back to work :D

·
Registered
4,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is quite true, although, as she comes with me to work (i.e. to my parents house where I work) she still tries it on :wink: but I definitely won't have the time to have nice rambles in the country for hours on end! Well, not until the weekends anyway :wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts