Labradors Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just some reason I'm having problem on here it says
To see this block you need to be a Labrador Forums Subscriber. Go to Here for more info. but i can got in to some thing bout not a lot can some one help me please i have try to sing in but it not let me for some reason 8O look like LF don't like me atoll or don't want me back in to LF
i have tried it sines Last night and still not let me in .

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
Im sure its a glitch Margaret I can not log out, I've tried and tried and it wont let me.

You must be logged in now as you can post, but I have also had the problem of not being able to sign in, in the past.

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Margaret Anne, if it won't let you in how have you got this message through? I think maybe you are 'in'? Or are there sections you can't view?

Di

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
hi margaretann it sounds as though your having the same problems as last time again. You must have done something right again to post though so its just a blip im sure :D

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can not go in to Private Coffee Lounge and i can not play games and seand a privet pm to any one i think im have the same ploblem the last time .

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MargaretAnne said:
I can not go in to Private Coffee Lounge and i can not play games and seand a privet pm to any one i think im have the same ploblem the last time and if i go in to the private coffee Lounge is say
This forum is for subscribers only. To gain access you will need to subscribe at the following url:- http://www.labradorforums.co.uk/modules.php?name=E-Solution.

A

·
0 Posts
Oh how odd that its saying that when you are a subscriber!! :?

I'm sure admin will be able to sort it out for you once they see this!!!

:)

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Because i cant get the LF working i wont be back until i try get this thing working again I'm fed up with this .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts