Labradors Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to share a pic of my boy 'coz I love him and this pic captures one of his essences..'relaxed boy' ...the others are 'mad boy', 'defiant boy', ..'I'll come back in my own good time boy'...<sigh> ..luckily he is relaxed boy the majority of the time lately and this pose is easier to photograph :)

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
awww thx Anita ....I know <doesnt it make u mad when being gorgeous comes so naturally <sigh>> :wink:

·
Premium Member
17,440 Posts
He is absolutely gorgeous!!

I think I've said it before - he really reminds me of Luna!! She's not quite as relaxed but don't you think the facial features are similar?

·
Registered
10,127 Posts
They say that the eyes are the windows to the soul and that photo reflects that. He is gorgeous!

Becs and The Gang

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes Laura, he is like Luna, in fact he looks more like a girlie to me in nearly everyway :? ..he has a very slim head and is kinda small all over..going grey rapidly mind. :)

G

·
Oh, he's beautiful Roz. Such gorgeous eyes!

It never fails to amaze me how lovely all the dogs on this site are and how unique each of them are, too. No two black, yellow or brown labs are exactly the same. It's great seeing everyone's photos.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts