Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went for a walk to the beach on Sunday and Ciara was a lady of leisure being carried around in rucsack on my front. When it got too cold she tucked herself right inside with her blanket and fell fast asleep.

·
Super Moderator
15,716 Posts
aww how cute is she?
We had planned on carrying Dudley when we take Charlie for a walk but he's so bloomin' heavy. Think we might try a rucksack :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
831 Posts
pup

Ciara looks a lovely girl, bet you can't wait for her to be able to go down, they do get very heavy after a while.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
She wes sooooo DESPERATE to join Schafer....we took her the weekend before and she was tooooo wiggly so hence the rucsack...it was great.

Paula

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
LOL, I used one of those baby carrying wrap across your chest type thingy for Holly. But, I was glad when someone else wanted a cuddle!

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
She's very cute :love7:

I bought a doggie rucksack to carry Minnie-Moo in but she wasn't having any of it so I didn't get to use it, but thankfully she was very happy to be carried in my arms for as long as I wanted, didn't wriggle at all and was teeny.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
fab idea - why didnt i think of that! :D Sydney came along to the GT yesterday at Formby and i was so glad when somebody wanted a cuddle to give my arms a break! :D

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you all

The rucsack is a great idea i put a towel in the bottom and when she got tired she curled up and went asleep.

Sugarfoot.....she gets her 2nd jabs at 12 wks... next wk so another few wks yet. She's really good wearing her collar but when we've walked around the house with the lead on she tries to eat it lol

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
What a fabulous idea, she looks so comfy and happy. Bless her having a nap.

Won't be long till she can go down and play.

Bet you can't wait, looking forward to the photos.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts