Labradors Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10,913 Posts
can I just post that in here for you.... how lovely is that???

bootiful!

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
That's a lovely photo :D

Now how did you get your hair to be that neat first thing in the morning? :wink: I look like a wild banshee in the mornings 8O

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
beautiful picture...i wouldn;t let my hubby take a piccie of me and Alfie in bed..i look to much like a burst matress in the mornings..the joys of curl hair..lol

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Thats lovely, must agree with Sophie, you look a lot better than I would first thing in morning! :)

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
That is lovely Jemima but had it been me my mouth would have been wide open and I would not have been a pretty sight!!

·
Registered
4,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks folks....I have to say, i'm utterly gobsmacked i didn't look like a bear with a smacked a** cos that's what i usually look like first thing in the morning hahahaha...

Apparently my OH was knelt on the floor at the foot of the bed for ages trying to get that shot (he took a few others...but this was the best :D )

And, yes he wants to get it blown up and either put in the office where his pooter is, or we'll put it in the bedroom :wink:

G

·
That's really lovely. But if it were my OH I'd be asking him why he was spending ages trying to take a photo and not making me a morning cuppa! :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts