Labradors Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....I can't put the camera down :oops: :lol: .

Pickle is just too damned cute not to take photos of and she is growing so fast, I want to capture every little minute.

So here are some more piccies from over the weekend. I know I can share with you lot, as you're all as daft about puppies as me :wink: :D .

And one of a very smiley Mojo......Just because I love her :D.

Right, that's it.....I promise <fingers crossed firmly behind back> I won't bore you with anymore photos for at least a week.

I'm not just biased though, am I? Pickle really is the most pretty pup, isn't she? :mrgreen: 8)

I don't half love my girls.......Can you tell? :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
10,815 Posts
You keep right on taking photos of your gorgeous girlies, we all enjoy them.

Did you sort out your problems you were having with the camera, as your pictures certainly say you did :D

Must get some of my lot today :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You're definitely right Jules, Pickle is the prettiest pup!! All I have to do is shout out 'new Pickle pictures' and Ben comes running so we can both sit in front of the laptop and go 'awww'!! He now wants another puppy, but a yellow one this time!! :lol: :lol:

Anita & Rueben
xXx

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
I wouldn;t be able to put the camear down either Jules, oh wait minute i post loads of pics...lol

She's so cute, the pic of her and Pood sleeping is gorgeous.x

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
_Jac_ said:
Did you sort out your problems you were having with the camera, as your pictures certainly say you did :D
Not really. It's very "Hit and Miss". Sometimes they come out great and others are just awful, so I end up taking loads and loads just to get a few good ones. My main bug bear is the colours, they all seem to come out blueish or washed out/almost B&W, so I have to adjust everything.....but even then it's tricky to get them true.

I must start putting some pennies in the piggy bank again, to save up for the DSLR I wanted. :wink:

·
Registered
10,127 Posts
She really has got the prettiest, girly, little face, Jules! You keep em coming!

Becs and The Gang

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
Aaaw the Pickle is gorgeous alright, what stunning pics.

Cheered me right up this morning as I am feeling a tad grotty.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
_Donna_ said:
I wouldn;t be able to put the camear down either Jules, oh wait minute i post loads of pics...lol
I love your new Sig pic Donna. Alfie is so cute and handsome in his orange collar. :D :D :D

·
Registered
13,405 Posts
aww lovely :D You are so right to take oddles of piccies.

:evil: I have been so rubbish not taking many pics of Nellie and she's getting all big! I promised myself I would take lots of pics and once again I don't think I have 1 nice picture of my puppy with me :(

·
Premium Member
15,716 Posts
You keep posting away Jules, we love puppy pics and she really is so sweet.

You're right though, they do grow up way too quick. Doodie pup is only 9 months so technically still a pup but he looks all grown up.

You just enjoy every second

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
She's all legs at the moment, isn't she? Don't you go letting her wear high heels, she doesn't need them :wink:

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Awww lovely pics Jules, Pickle is gorgeous, I see she`s the same size as the Pood already! :lol:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Great pic's. She really is gorgeous.

Alot of my pic's are rubbish...... they seem to come up quite dark or blurry as Bailey doesn't keep still :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
She has the prettiest of faces and it is lovely to see her - is it me or do her legs seem to be growing VERY long?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts