Labradors Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I think Stanley is trying to tell me something.......

He was so funny - he trotted around the living room with this for about five minutes!

:lol:

·
Registered
350 Posts
oh bless him

his name isn't secretly oliver is it, "please sir can i have some more"
lololol

Have never seen a dog carry his bowl let alone a pup.

all the best

gary

·
Premium Member
15,716 Posts
aww what a little cutie. Both mine bring me their bowls when they're hungry (several times a day for Duds :roll: :roll: )

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Aww how cute, Theo used to bring his bowl but we have to pick them up after meal times now because else Theo spends all day licking the empty bowls.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
in Stanleys case - I think it is him being ever hopeful for more food!!

He has done it a couple of times now and I have found the bowl in his bed - hidden under his teddies!

I used to have a collie that would get her special bowl when my parents had their cup of tea and she would wait until she was given some tea in the bowl!!!

·
Registered
350 Posts
lololololl

i dont know any dog that doesnt like a cup of tea in there bowl once in a while.

amazing , the hidden talents all these dogs have got and i imagine we sometimes dont even know

thanks

all the best

gary

G

·
He he! Rueben does this quite often!

The problem is he does it with his water bowl too, when its full! :roll: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
_anita_ said:

The problem is he does it with his water bowl too, when its full! :roll: :lol: :lol:
same here Anita, its never the empty food bowl but the water bowl and it gets tiped all over the floor and then the bowl gets brought inn..lol

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
:lol: Mole used to do this with her ceramic bowl until she dropped it on the back door step and broke it, she hasn't done it with her new bowl :D

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
LOL, CJ used to do this when he was a pup, now if I forget to get it from his crate after his meal I hear it clanging on the bars later as its being thoroughly licked :lol:

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
_anita_ said:

yes, this bowl is actually used for the cats water. - oops!!! :lol:

(as if labbies dont drip enough water on the floor when they have a drink!!!) :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts