Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh god I am never ever ever everrrrrrrrrrrr drinking booze again :(
Drank far too much and wasnt told till just now all my vodka and cokes were doubles 8O 8O
No wonder my head is killing me and I like a muppet I am working :roll:

?

·
0 Posts
Tut Tut <disapproving look>

Get some Paracetamol and Red Bull or Lucozade down your neck. You might not feel full of the joys but at least you'll be up to speed. :wink:

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Well at 6am when I got up I thought I was going to die, but as it turns out, I haven't :D

4 clemantines, 2 large glasses of water and 3 cups of tea later, I feel as right as rain.....I could murder a sausage and egg sarnie though if anyone fancies bringing one to work for me :lol:

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
I got so very drunk in May 2005, I vomited for three hours and then passed out. The next morning I uttered those words to my then boyfriend "Never again!" and that was it. I've not drunk alcohol since, except one drink VERY occasionally (I mean like, once per year). So, I shall point and laugh at you and your hangover :p

·
Registered
13,264 Posts
:lol: :lol: no sympathy all self inflicted .
Hope you soon feel better G get a good fry down your neck and gallons of tea you'll be fine :wink:

I am feeling great but then i was asleep most of the night and only had tea (am getting very sad in my old age) :lol:

S

·
0 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: Thought you said yesterday you were not going to drink :lol: :lol:

Hope you feel better soon....and why did you agree to work :roll:

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
I didn't drink anything last night because I already had a headache and had to take tablets for it. So no sympathy (only kidding, I'll give you a little :p )

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
See I said that never again after my 19th birthday. Like previous poster I was very, very ill.

I am now 51 and have never done it again, I seem to have this switch in my head that says stop!!

My sympathies (even if they are not deserved), hope you feel better soon.

My step-son has just got back from London and has gone straight to bed looking very green around the gills!

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
G, I hope you are starting to feel a bit better, i have every sympathy for you.. cause i'm in the same boat, my heads hurting and i feel sick, I would say never again and swear off drink .. but it would be a lie, :roll:

·
Registered
4,972 Posts
I didn't drink last night either. The last time I got drunk was at our AGM at the end of Jan last year....oh, it was horrific! Barely drunken since! And felt great this morning, took Lucy for a wonderful gander through the woods, and then picked up a 'morning after' subway for me and the OH as he was still in bed having been up nearly 24hrs the day previously.

OH, me and Lucy are all tucked up together on the sofa watching TV and generally spending some quality time together. Bliss!

Sending you sympathies though G....as my SIL to be is absolutely HANGING this morning, and my bro keeps sending me funny pics of her lol

·
Registered
7,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well worked today but still in my jimjams though :lol: :lol: and dying to go to bed :D as soooo tired
Had a fantastic evening though and felt better after Brian made me an egg and Bacon sarnie :lol: :lol:
I hardly ever drink..infact I rarely go out and dont drink indoors so last night was the ist time I had touched the booze since last month :roll: :lol: :p

Oh god soooo getting to old for this malarky :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts