Labradors Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today is has done nothing but rain, rain and rain. It is dark, miserable and depressing and the last thing I wanted to do was go out, but out we've been, twice and how much better I've felt, both times. The little park near us was deserted, so Daisy and Jack could and did hooley to their hearts' content - well Daisy hoolied, Jack ambled with a happy smile on his face. We played ball, we did off-lead heel work, we sat and stayed, we found muddy puddles (and a soggy old sock delivered beautifully to hand by Daisy) and all came home dripping, but happy.
I just so love their positive take on life!

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Here, Here...
Its darn right miserable down here in Wiltshire - however i know Carly needs a walk sometime soon, so i will get me waterproofs on and off we'll go.. and feel 100% better when I get back...
(its just the getting out that i struggle with sometimes....lol)

·
Premium Member
17,440 Posts
Too hot and sticky where we are!!!!

Went for a short trot in the shade of the trees then cooled off with the hose. Luna's conked now after all the effort!

Will enjoy the hot weather as will be using the wellies soon enough - 1 week and 3 days until return to the UK!

·
Registered
855 Posts
I am another one who loves getting out in the rain, i get a rare glimpse of what it must be like to own land :) , it's so peaceful.
They had a few bum tucks , the rain must send them loopy!!
Though Roxi ruined it by rolling in a decomposing Rat!! :roll: such a lady!!

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
No rain here today - it was forecast, but it's been sunny most of the day, cloudy now though.

I love living where I do as I can walk for ages and not see anyone, rain or shine. Although if it is raining, you can bet you definitely won't see anyone else... except lab owners :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts