Labradors Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it finally happened, Mole ran full pelt into me today down by the river (she was trying to run away from her new rotti friend - or the water, not sure which)

I managed to stay on my feet, but have the biggest bruise and lump on my shin now 8O

Arnica is a wonderful thing :D

·
Registered
4,640 Posts
AWWWW!!!! That hurts!! :lol: :lol:

I have bruises in places you would not expect them from Hard headed Skittle who cannot turn corners or know where the brakes are!! :lol:

Marianne

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
Ouch!! :cry:

I can remember Hally running into me once and pushing my knee in the wrong direction 8O I could barely walk for a week (and you've just reminded me I have some Arnica here - wonder if it might be worth trying some on Hally)

Hope you are feeling better soon.

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sue51 said:
Ouch!! :cry:

and you've just reminded me I have some Arnica here - wonder if it might be worth trying some on Hally)

Hope you are feeling better soon.
Thanks, and I'm sure the arnica would be worth a try, it's certainly not going to hurt her x

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
I can sympathise as Sky ran into me a few weeks back and I had a big bump and bruise. Now I just have scratches and bite marks from the youngster!!! :wink:

Hope it heals up soon. Did you put some ice on it?

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Its amazsing how quickly shins bruise too!, I`ve had CJ collide with me, they seem to go blind when running at full pelt, they should come with a health warning :lol:

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
_Mary_ said:
Its amazsing how quickly shins bruise too!
The lump was up within about a minute 8O
At least I didn't fall over though, now that would have been embarrasisng :roll: :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts