Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been ages since I've uploaded pics of Hudson, so here's a brief update!

First at around 4 weeks old. Then 8 weeks old and 3 months.

More to follow...

ETA: in reverse order, obviously...I've had too many G&Ts to get them in the right order!

·
Premium Member
14,224 Posts
Ruth - those are really lovely pics - but then he is an abosolutely lovely dog!

I especially like the last two!!! That one of your OH with him and the horse (is that Jeffrey??) is just brilliant!

Eve Neo and Bramble

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys. It's lovely to read nice things about him from other people because I am rather biased! I think he's a fantastic dog, so loving and giving. He just wants to please all the time. And he's so cuddly!

Yes, Eve, that's Geoffrey. From what I remember I think we'd had a late night the night before and then I'd just finished schooling and everybody was shattered! I turned my back and they all went to sleep but Hudson opened his eyes just as I was taking the pic. Hudson and Geoffrey love each other to bits - they're so fascinated by each other. But my OH's horse, Claude, is a little nervous. He's a big boy and I think he's frightened of hurting Hudson by accident.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Great photos, what a handsome chap Hudson is.

Love the last one with the horse as well.

The video was stunning, it was fabulous to see them all having so much fun as puppies, love the cuddly toys all around!!!.

Love the bit when they are older and three running with a part of a toy in each of their mouths.

Was the yellow lab mum???

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The yellow lab is Aunty Diz. She didn't take to them as puppies at all but now they're all grown up a bit she loves playing with them. Mum was in the video in places, but she's not so keen on them now. As far as she's concerned she's done her bit!

In the first part of the video I'm holding a teddy - it's inards are strewn over the lawn in the second part!

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
I thought it looked like 'teddy inards' strewn around the garden :D

As you said Aunty Diz seems very happy to play, can't say I blame mum, she probably had enough when they were pups.

·
Registered
48 Posts
He is absolutely gorgeous!! What a loveable face. I dare not show Dixie the screen as she is having her first season and is in randy mode - the human equivalent of a Brad Pitt poster!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts