Labradors Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as she decided to help herself to the left over turkey and a whole crown 8O 8O :roll:
Maggie helped her once she has popped it on the floor (poor Maggie is too short to reach :lol: ) The funniest part is dopey Baxter was fast asleep in the same room and missed out on the extra yummy food :lol:

So needless to say HRH is not feeling very good today and we have a lovely aroma NOT wafting through the house :roll:

The kids aren't happy as they were so looking forward to their turkey sandwiches .............but the girls had other ideas :? :lol:

Perhaps they'll listen to me now .......................told them to put it all away and not leave food laying around :lol:

Just to say before anyone goes into panic mode about bones etc both the girls are fine and i have kept a good eye on them :wink:

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
I know how my granbdaughter feels. Send her down here and we can quietly die together..... Poor little naughty thieving little girl. Her mother would NEVER do anything like that (however her small brother Fish would rip your arm off for the chance.... Must be all these bad gene stud dogs I use....) ;-) ;-) ;-)

Welcome to the world again of clearing poo up with a spoon!

Di

·
Registered
240 Posts
Diana said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

This has made me chuckle.... I wonder how many other lab owners will be doing this today... poor Alfie had a poorly tum anyway but it didn't stop him from stealing a slice of strawberry gateau, half a mince pie, a chicken kebab and trying to get a slurp from various wine glasses!!!

·
Registered
13,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Her mother would NEVER do anything like that
She is SO not her mother Di :lol:

If there's trouble to be found or get involved in she's there :roll: :lol:

Had forgotten the joys :roll: :roll: :wink:

Dogs who'd av em .................. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
13,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mary it's not coming up love it's fast coming out the other end ..............ooooh tooooo much info :lol:

·
Registered
8,268 Posts
Ooooops naughty Darcie - makes your siggie pic all the more appropriate though hehe :lol: :lol: They never learn though do they!

Alfie stole a tangerine from the kitchen worktop yesterday and ate it, peel and all. Dopey dog!!!

Vicki

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
oh dear. bad darcie!!! 8O :lol: it did make me laugh tho..... esp dopey baxter! hee hee

1 - 10 of 10 Posts