Labradors Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Firstly, has something happened to the site, I had to re-register my details???

Anyway, I got home at lunchtime today to hear Connie howling in our kitchen. This has made me quite distressed and worried. We used to set our video camera and record her while we were out, but she was so good we stopped because we were confident that she was behaving and was quiet happy. She had been alone for 4 hours which is unusual for her, but its not the first time she has been left that long.

She's only 19 weeks so I understand she's still a baby, but is it normal for this still to happen at this age. We give her the run of the kitchen which is quite big, but we're not brave enough to let her have the house yet.

Any suggestions as to why she might have been doing this or tips to help her stop. She has loads of toys and she'd emptied her Kong already!

Thanks

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Welcome back!

Yes, the site crashed a couple of weeks ago and all was lost, but Julie and Dave have managed to get it back up and running even better than before, but it meant everyone had to re-register.

·
Registered
11 Posts
My lab tiggy howls everytime we play a certain song..
does this mean she hates or loves it..
Her tail wags to start with then she just howls..

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Hi ConniesDad

Do you think that she was howling because she heard you coming? Mine hear my car pull onto the drive and start wingeing, I like you was worried that they were like that whenever they were left but after speaking to our neighbours and recording them when I was out I now know its only when I come home and its because they are excited to see me!!

·
Registered
353 Posts
Yes, Scooby only howls when he can hear me talking outside. If I am on my own working outside then he is okay.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts