Labradors Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Ohhh they can indulge straight away,,,one of the breeders who used to post on here weaned her pups on raw...personally We didn't dicover this site till Fudge was 7 mnths and she has had chick wings etc since then :D :D

·
Registered
131 Posts
By the time i picked my baby up at 9 weeks she was enjoying a raw chicken wing every tea time. I do know it's quite a contravercial subject and opinion seems to be split about feeding them to dogs.

?

·
0 Posts
I give mine raw bones from day one....just little ones to start off with.

I only give them bones about 2-3 times a month, just to keep the teeth clean and the anal glands emptied, as I find Mojo piles on the pounds if she has any more than that. :wink:

·
Registered
411 Posts
Ooh glad I discovered this thread, I'm picking up my pup on the 4th of November and he will be 8 weeks old. They've been weaned on Hills puppy so if I picked up a pack of chicken wings and froze them could I defrost defrost one at a time and give it to him a couple of times a week? I'd leave it a while for him to settle in and get used to the change in water etc first but it would be nice to keep his teeth nice and give him a treat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts