Labradors Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had our first lot of Skinners duck and rice delivered today but some numpty put the transit sticker over the bit which tells you how much to feed per day :roll:

Can someone feeding Skinners please tell me how much Rueben should be having? I want to start changing him over today if possible.

Thanks in advance.

Anita & Rueben
xXx

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
i think its 100g per 8kg but mine are fed less than that. I think i just measured how much puppy food i was giving and gave same for the adult. For me it was working out as just under the above guideline and then i did it by eye on how the dog was doing.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

Obviously I'll see how he goes on it and then adjust it if necessary, just wasn't sure how much to start with.

I'm guessing thats per day, so Rueben (who is around 24kg) would have 300g split into 3 meals (he's not given up lunch yet! :oops: )

Anita & Rueben
xXx

·
Premium Member
3,748 Posts
Ruby is around 28kg and I feed her about 300g which, although is less than she should have seems about right to keep her on the lean side.

Chloe

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Hope you do't mind me asking, where did you order it from? Bailey is on Skinner Muesli mix, and I can get it from a pet store right by me but the bags are pretty heavy, and usually I have 2 small kiddies in tow too......just thinking getting it delivered would be easier, and also quite fancied swapping to duck & rice to give Bailey a bit of something different :D

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
vet uk deliver skinners and you can do thru oldies club to help them too :)

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I ordered mine from http://www.seapets.co.uk/ It was £17.75 for a 15kg bag (plus £4.95 for delivery) Rueben was on Eukanuba which was over £15 for a 3kg bag 8O so even with the delivery it works out much cheaper for us!

I ordered on Tuesday afternoon and it was delivered this morning so pretty quick too!

Hope that helps.

Anita & Rueben
xXx

1 - 7 of 7 Posts