·
Registered
10,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what is happening in THIS photo?

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
8O well obviously you are just trying to give the poor little man a hand into the car :wink: :lol: my mind is pure, very very pure :wink:

·
Registered
10,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First the worst!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah you perv!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
17,439 Posts
:lol:

I have a photo of my OH grooming a dog we were dogsitting for that I was supposed to have deleted!!! Let's just say the dog was pulling an 'enjoying the brush on his scratchy top of the tail spot' face and my husband was sitting behind him pulling a similar face (like you do!!) with no brush visible in picture!!!

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
I reckon too that Mo has given you a whack on the bum with the lead Fee and you stumbled :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have way too pure a mind to think anything else :oops: :oops: :oops: :wink:

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
LMAO, I like the way Pasco and Hudson are making sure they don`t look directly at whats happening :D

My mind must be purer than I thought cos all I can see is Fee helping Boots into the car, have to say I like the views of some others here though :lol:

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
Mo is watching Fee do all the work...?

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Ah the tears of laughter are rolling down my cheeks. If only my big ass wasn't obscuring the shot, as the question that you'd be left wondering about is....

What IS Fee doing with her other hand?

I don't go to Aberdeen very often, and now I remember why 8O :lol:

My mind is purer than the driven snow......

·
Registered
10,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm tickled about me getting whipped! I never noticed THAT dynamic in the picture!

You filthy lot!

8O

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
omg fee, did you catch boots falling out of the car he didnt get hurt did he :?:

it was boots falling out wasnt it ??

:? :? :? i dunno what you lot are on about :? :? :?

:lol: :lol: :wink:

sheila, pure as the driven snow and zak,

1 - 20 of 43 Posts