Labradors Forums banner

How Many Labs/Dogs Are You Bringing To The Get Together?

• Just The One!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two - Double Trouble!

• Three - (I have strong arms!)

• Four Or More - I must be mad :)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

As well as keeping a record of the amount of 'humans' attending our Get Together in August, we would like to also track the number of labs/other dogs that will be attending. :D

We would be very grateful if you could answer the attached poll.

Many Thanks,

Julie

S

·
0 Posts
Well I have put three on the poll - but it might change! Time will tell

Sam

·
Registered
48 Posts
How many labs

Hi Julie,

We will be bringing three dogs. This might change to two if our little Beth comes into season. She will be 8 months old in August, so she could come into season anytime around then. Its a bit unpredictable with it being her first.

Look forward to seeing you all
Janet

·
Registered
880 Posts
I spoke to my friend Martha today who would love to come to the meet up provided she's fee, so driving up friday eve, afternoon if possible but we shall have both dogs.
Anna

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi Janet,

Lovely - thanks for letting me know, will be so nice to meet you and your lovely labs.

Are you doing the waddle or the toddle? :)

Julie

·
Registered
669 Posts
Dont worry Michaela you can borrow one (or both) of mine! I am almost sure I'll be there and will drive up early morning (supposedly 2.5hrs drive) and drive back in the evening.

Sounds like you'll have pick of the lot to borrow though!

·
Registered
33 Posts
We are bringing three labs, Guinness Phoebe and Diesel. Are other breeds welcome? Cause if they are then Dex Bailey and Dottie are coming too... I hate leaving them at home.. although if they have to stay my mum will make sure they are all ok

Tracey

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.