Labradors Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering how long people are waiting for this information to be put on Kc website . I have just emailed the KC as one eye test result has not been put on and it was completed in DEC 2008 !!!!. I had even sent them a scanned image back in March and that obviously has not done the trick either :roll: .

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
A bit odd :( - I emailed all my results to the KC and they were on by the next day.

Might be worth emailing them again and seeing what they say - I should imagine overall they have literally thousands of records to update - and mistakes must occasionally be made - but 9 months with a copy sent :?

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
KC have been back intouch and they have not received either the info from the BVA or my scanned copy :roll: , so have decided that as time is no prob ( thankfully :) ) I have scaned a copy and sent it snail mail , lets see how long that takes . Thanks everyone :D

·
Premium Member
8,702 Posts
They are a real nightmare - not sure if you saw my thread early in the year when as an Accredited Breeder I was having problems registering a litter.

I must admit when I did scan and email all the results through they were quite quick to correct it, but I do keep warning everyone to check that your dogs health test details are all up to date before having a litter.

Communication between agencies does not seem to be the KC's strong point.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jill,

Thankfully I am not in a position to need this info on that data base as I am not intending to breed but I can imagine how frustrating this must be for others . I know that I am more than a little P***** off that I seem to be doing the foot work and the BVA or the KC or the vet is not doing as they should :roll: they really should be looking at whats is happening so that they can improve the system ( it costs enough !)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts