Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
:lol: :lol:

Aww - she's sulking at not being the baby of the family any more?

Mine are b*ggars for pinching toilet rolls - but being chocolate - the association isn't quite the same :roll:

·
Premium Member
5,464 Posts
Never mind stopping her, get her an agent :lol:

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
LMAO, maybe she wants to show that being a big girl doesn`t mean you have to grow up in your mind :lol:

·
Premium Member
17,439 Posts
Bettanygirl said:
Very difficult when she is far more cute than the actual Andrex puppy :) Perhaps she wants an audition :)
I agree!! Send the photo to Andrex (copyright it first!!) :lol:

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
I think that shes trying to tell you to sort a litter out as the next one is going to be the next andrex pup, shes just showing the family Genes are right for the advert :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
33 Posts
OMG How pretty is she!

Bless her little heart...let her be an Andrex puppy if it makes her happy.

Rocco and Phoebe had an andrex puppy moment this afternoon when my mum and her lab called over....only they had to use kitchen roll!

Don't you just love em!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Perhaps willow could make it untidy by doing a 'real' andrex by unrolling and ripping it in the usual doggy doggy fashion, and the lazy one on the lounger could join in?

how about some photos of that winsleywood?

dany

·
Registered
849 Posts
No

I think Willow looks Soooooooooo Cute, and its the innocence they do these things that make me smile,

The what me look, oh how did that get in my mouth Aliens must have put it there look :D :D :D

They really are hairy toddlers aren't they.......

Love the picture, so glad for you it wasn't shredded 8O

Pam

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks Pam! Its sooo frustrating that you have to remember to close the bathroom door! I move to my own place in a few weeks and have decided I will need a toilet roll holder hanging from the ceiling! Lol!

She is funny - just hope she doesnt teach Rosie!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts