Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Facebook

Votes: 0 0.0%
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
How you found out about the firum

So I was looking at info on my breeder...... this forum came up on google and is amazing, 10yrs ago i used to belong to Rottweiler.co.uk, it no longer exists, yet without it I’d have been lost. As a new owner I was out of my depth, is this normal? What are these symptoms? What do I do when......... (fill in the blanks!) Both breeders and long term owners gave me valuable amazing advice..... and now those new owners have very little support. I am now a seasoned dog owner..... of large breeds. I have experience of Rottweilers and labradors, of temperament issues, of puppies, crating, training, competition obedience, started working dog trials, took my pup to gold kennel club standard, of health issues, vestibular syndrome, brain tumours, allergies, swimmers tail, ear infections etc etc.

This forum is everything I relied on as a novice, it might have been a different breed, but ultimately it was worth its weight in gold. Well done Labrador forum for keeping going where others disappeared. I just hope I can pay back all the help I received years ago.

·
Premium Member
3,180 Posts
WHAM BAM WE GOT SPAM!!!!!!!!! 💩 😂

41 - 51 of 51 Posts