• Other (please add a thread as to how)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Facebook

Votes: 0 0.0%
21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
With me I guess it was word of mouth AND another LF member (at that time), as some of you know CJ had gone missing, I`d posted about him on Doglost.

I got a call from a local shelter to say they`d got him (after confirming his chip number), when I got back from picking him up there was an email from Rhoni who used to run the Labs Lost sister forum, she told me about LF and the rest as they say is history.

·
Registered
795 Posts
I was researching labs while we were thinking about getting a puppy and LF came up :)
Even now when I google anything about labs, LF is always at the top of the search list :)

It's been about 18 months now since I joined/started lurking and now I need my daily fix. :)

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
I was searching separation anxiety and LF came up a few times.
After a quick ready i signed up

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Lottie had swallowed a sock on Christmas Eve when she was 6 months old,the vet was closed so I Googled and found LF and lots of advice

Barbara xx

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Although LF came up through the countless google searches I did before getting Chester, it wasn't until someone recommended the site that I joined as I've never been part of a forum before.

·
Premium Member
3,180 Posts
I "stumbled over" LF in 2006!! stuck at home with a "viral infection", googling labradors (as yer do :wink: ) and added it to my favourites. I gained so much knowledge from LF that I felt guilty for taking and not giving. When I joined I introduced Myself as "Chief Lurker" :oops:

I had also "clicked" on a picture top left, which took me to MT, I added MT to my favourites as well and eventually we made to journey to Wales to get Dilys :D :D :D

Chel and Dilys xxx

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
My son found the forum. I asked him to find information about dwarfism in Labradors and this forum came up. We then decided to ask a question and I was amazed when lots of you lovely people answered and were so helpful that we decided to join.

G

·
Tracy mentioned it to us when we picked Marley up from her and Im so glad she did. We had so much support through Marley's illness and then losing him so early on.

If it wasnt for everyone on here being behind me, I dont think we would have Flynn now :)

Jayne x

·
Registered
5 Posts
We have had labradors since April 2002, we got Rolo then. Then in 2004 we got his daughter Caramela. 2 years ago Rolo was diagnosed with Cushings. Thinking that we may lose him we adopted Crunchie when he was 12 weeks old.Caramela battled with Cancer in August and we lost her in November. I was looking at sites to either get a puppy or adopt. I came across this site. I am not sure we ready for another addition. Not a day goes by without my family and eye getting upset that we don't have Caramela with us anymore. We have heavy hearts. We are making sure our boys don't become depressed. For the moment they are doing well thank goodness.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts