Labradors Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Would be very grateful if you could advise us as to how you found out about labradorforums, there is a poll attached.

Many Thanks :)

Julie

·
Registered
286 Posts
Was reading threads on another forum when I came acropss a reply from Labadmin and checked the profile, and followed the link to here.

Lab Dad

·
Registered
173 Posts
I don't see a "can't remember" option :oops: I know it was a search but I can't recall if it was google or yahoo..... best not skew the poll huh? :?

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Hi julie......

It was GOOGLE that got me here...and i'm so thankful & happy to have found this labbie Haven.....

Thanks + keep the NOBLE work
Vidhya :D :D

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
I have ticked Yahoo, but not really sure. constantly researching and tend to use yahoo mostly but use all other search engines.

Kay

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Yes Google to thank here too : :D

I read my first post the other day, and quite funny as i didn't even know at the time if we'd get our little boy in case not enough boys were born when I first posted back in Oct! I was stressed then waiting, and still stressed now that he's here :lol:

·
Registered
7,556 Posts
Hi Julie, yes Google introduced me to the joys of LabForums and I'm forever in it's debt - if only labforums had been around 7 years ago when Shad was a pup, i might not have nearly been committed to the local loony bin!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hi Julie,

Again, it was google that introduced me..................thank goodness to!

Thanks for a great site!

Regards

Kathy

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
oops i pressed wrong button and pressed other search engine :( was meant to click yahoo sorry :(

i was searching for labradors and i found labforums :) now i live here..lol..its a great site keep up the good work :) :)

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Hi all

I'm a Google girl as well! Thankfully found Lab Forums just before we got Smudge and it's been invaluable! It's virtually the only place I go on the 'net now! Thanks to Julie and Dave for making it all happen!

You can also recommend this site to your friends using this link:-

http://www.labradorforums.co.uk/recommend.html

All the best,
Nicola.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
I found it on Yahoo

So glad I did! It's an excellent site full of good advice, support and friendly people :) .

Keep up the good work Julie and Dave

Kev

1 - 18 of 18 Posts