Labradors Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having trouble housebreaking my 14 week old lab. i have had her since 9 weeks old and i vigourously take her outside and praise her when she does her duties outside & she wags her tails when praised. but alot of the time she,ll go out side and walk back in doors and wee so i pick her up and take her back out side.

at night she is weeing everywhere in the kitchen and pooing too. i was advised to maybe take her water dish away at 8pm til morning and let he rout at 10pm for last wee,eliminate it that way ??? does anyone else advise this? My 18 week old lab was house trained within 2 weeks of arriving.

Is there anything, anyone can suggest please.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi - i'm also housetraining Benson (9 week old yellow dog) and all has been going very well except now that it is raining and he doesn't seem to like it. But i have had no problems during the night, i take his water away at 8.30 and take him for a wee at 10 then he goes in his cage and sleeps through til 6 and then take him straight out and he does his buisiness outside ( when its not raining, so it is by the back door!) so, although i am a newbie to all this i highly recommend a cage, it has been a great investment :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts