Labradors Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi
well 3 months of searching and many let downs i finally got a lovely beutiful chocolate lab her name is rosze she is 8months old and adorable..lol...
brandy my 6yr old lab is playing with her and sometimes growling and snapping hopefully this will stop when they settle down and get back into who is top dog.
last night was full of whining and me getting up a few times ok maybe 10 times to put her out during the very early hours..lol..and to top it all of her great grandad smokey joe kipper was my late choccy labs father so we still have a bit of tessa with us we are so pleased and so very happy :)
are they cousins??or auntie neice??.lol..
anyway i am getting onto the phone now to change her id chip to my name and addy and to register her petback tag and change her insurance details..lol..oh wow so much to do..lol..
IM JUST SO HAPPPPYYYYY :):):) thank you all that told me to hold on and wait i will get one eventually and i did :):):):)

clair the very happy owner of brandy and rosze photos will be up soon if rosze keeps still long enough..lol..

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
That's Great news - glad everything was worth the wait and you finally got a lovely choccy lab! Sounds like you are going to have a lot of fun :D

Look forward to seeing the photos.

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Hi,

Congratulations on you new family member! :D I hope rosze and Brandy are well. It took me 6 months to find Ben and i had to travel miles to get him, as i live on the isle of wight and breeding was very limited. But it has been worth every moment! (Although the kids may tell you other wise as he has pinched quite a few of their toys and modified them :lol: ). Goodluck.

Cristina and Ben :wave:

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol..so far she has left the kids toys alone but and its a huge BUT..lol..when she settles in propley i presume she will take a few of there things ..lol..
i got her from ormsirk in liverpool so about 50min drive from me her previous owner phoned me up after i advertised in the loot he and his partner had full time jobs and she was home alone so they wanted best for her (they really should of thought of this before buying her) but hey its to my delight she is now a memebr of my family :):):)

she is pedigree of TAFFETA TIARA OF TARQUINIUS..lol..now thats what i call a name..lol..

oh yeah a quick question on her pedigree list ie.grandparents great grandparents and such there are 3 names in red why is this???? as the rest of the names are in black

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh thats nice she has 2 red in her great grandparents 1 in her great great granparents and 1 in her great great great grandparents..lol...

looking at these names some of them are really lovely unusual names wonder were they get them from.. :)

·
Registered
22,083 Posts
Hi Clair,congratulations on the new addition,she should be a real happy baby now because she's got someone to play with,yes the red is champions or field trial champions,anyway good luck with her.Lynne.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Hello Clair,

So pleased to hear about your new companion, Rosze sounds lovely.

Well worth the wait i bet!

Have fun now :D

Julie

1 - 10 of 10 Posts