Labradors Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Made it back safely from the Charity Gundog Day, which was brilliant. A few of us stayed in a place called Honeysuckle Homestead, which has dog friendly B&B and a camping/caravan site.

I can't recommend the place highly enough, absolutely excellent value for money, as I'm sure a couple of the others who stayed there will agree. We were made to feel really welcome with the dogs, and there was ample space for them to have a little run around within the grounds. The full cooked breakfast was lovely, there was so much to eat on a morning, including delicious home made preserves. Rooms were all ensuite, lovely clean and bright. It has it's own website, worth checking in and out :wink: if you're in the area (ok my joke is particularly rubbish):

http://www.honeysucklehomestead.co.uk/

·
Registered
10,815 Posts
Glad you got home ok, and without seeing Stone Henge even once :wink:

Couldn't agree more with Jo's comments on Honeysuckle Homestead, great value, very friendly, they genuinely welcomed the dogs and didn't even complain about our midnight pyjama party :lol:

And that breakfast was delicious :!:

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
i gotta agree, honeysuckle campsite was supberb, our en-suite facilities where second to none, and the breakfast was just unbelievable :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:

sheila and zak

·
Registered
10,913 Posts
I'll concur, these guys were awesome! Very very freindly. Lovely people. I'd stay with them again in a shot.... in fact, I probably will next year if Helen runs the event again! ;)

·
Registered
155 Posts
Also agree lovely friendly people and a super place to camp :wink: You sure you didn't get red cross by your name, just in case wild pyjama party holding lady tries to book again :lol:

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Honeysuckle Homestead gets a huge thumbs up from me too. Very doggy friendly. Good shower, plenty of water pressure. Breakfast was ace.

I'll definitely book in next year too if there's another Charity Day.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts