Labradors Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally!!!! only took about 2 months this time but it is the holiday season: Baci's (Contender Cassanova :wink: ) scores are back and are 3/5 for hips and 0/0 for elbows. His sister was scored earlier this year and was 3/4.

To compare it to the parent's their father, Grouse has 3/4 hips (no elbows done) and their mum, Guinness has 7/8 hips (no elbows done either).

Just a few more results for the ones keeping databases :wink:

Natasha

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Good results Nastasha...guess you are pleased with those :D

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Thats great Natasha, so pleased for you!
Di

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks, everyone 8) I'm extremely pleased especially because he's 'home bred' and living proof that in just one generation, you can breed out something like PRA without removing 'carriers' (his dad is a 'carrier') and looking at the hip scores they're coming back lower than their mother's and nearer to their dads score of 3/4.

Could be interesting to see how any of the other litter brothers and sisters hip scores would come out should any of their owners decide to have them checked out..

Natasha

·
Premium Member
5,474 Posts
Brilliant news!

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Just seen this - excellent news! Well done! :D

BVA said Oak's xrays are up before the board for scoring tomorrow - yikes! Fingers crossed! And hopefully Scubabe's Gus's plates too. So we are both nail chewing! :lol:

Katy

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
My Huni was xrayed on the 29th June.....and I am still waiting...... I havent got any nails left!!!!

Really pleased you have good scores Natasha, and good luck and everything crossed for those waiting!

Trace x

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Arghhh, so sorry to hear that many of you guys are still waiting :x Finger's crossed that you're all getting some good results 8)

Natasha

1 - 19 of 19 Posts