Labradors Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Branta is booked in for hips and elbows, along with her two sisters Doris (owned by Lynda who is the impatient one and found the clinic) and Meggie, owned by Fran who bred Indie and Tau. They are going for an appointment on 28 October, so keeping all crossed until then. Branta is very much like her Grandma in that she's a real live wire, she bounces off anything and everything, including me. She's already passed a BVA eye cert and is genetically clear by parentage for PRA, CNM, EIC, HNPK and SD2.

·
Premium Member
8,840 Posts
I’m skint so have procrastinated. I’m unlikely to breed but would have needed it to get a title ratified. No shows, no titles. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Mine are clear by parentage for all the usual suspects too.

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’m skint so have procrastinated. I’m unlikely to breed but would have needed it to get a title ratified. No shows, no titles. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Mine are clear by parentage for all the usual suspects too.
No shows here either, but it will be a couple of years before I breed on from Branta.

·
Premium Member
8,840 Posts
We have shows...pay entry fees, sort out dog sitters, do extra ringcraft training to get dogs accustomed to new procedures (masks, handler showing teeth), transport, hotels and they get cancelled days before! Today one cancelled for this coming Sunday. Same happened last week for a show last Sunday. Outdoor shows so no real major risk, timed entry and judgement, only allowed into show ground 30 minutes before, leave immediately following judgement unless selected for BOB or group, masks, social distancing, hand sanitisers, entry numbers printed off at home, online catalogues. We entered 14 shows last year, this year we’ve had 2. Nothing now until January and that’s indoors so is likely to be cancelled anyway. Even field trials are being cancelled. I need a show to get Pops her full pedigree. If she doesn’t pass confirmation it’s not worth investing any more financially in the way of health tests.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts