Labradors Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after 3 weeks of waiting, the vets have just phoned to let me know the hip scores are in on Lils n Rhea....................

Rhea 4/3
Lils 5/9

I am chuffed, but was hoping Lils would be lower, but she is below.......so I have now had the chance for it to sink in and I am thoroughly chuffed as punch with both the results :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hehe..........Tan :D :D I'm well chuffed now....taken quite a while to sink in too.....but Mhairi is more than well chuffed too :lol: :lol:

next stage eye testing for um both....down at Newark....in the new year xxx

Right off to cook dinner and get ready for tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!! life is rather hectic isn't it.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you all yet again I was rather worried they would be bad.....but now I'm happy :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,461 Posts
Great news and a pretty fast turnaround for the results.

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
velvetine said:
yes Linda, Jackies little Rhea is my Rhannas daughter to Ramsayville Rouge Trader

so please for you honey, what a score

chat soon
Thanks for clarifying Mhairi, she is a gorgeous girl and no wonder you are both proud of her :D

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Diana said:
Nice scores, good luck with your breeding plans x
Di
Thanks Di, I'm really chuffed :D Breeding plans are in the not too distance future, still have eye testing and future studs to look for, but I am on the case, as and when I'm ready and the girlies too. I still have lots of work to do yet though, its been quite a while since I bred my last litter :lol: :wink:

Thank you all yet again, I'm still on cloud 9 with those results :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
_Linda_ said:
velvetine said:
yes Linda, Jackies little Rhea is my Rhannas daughter to Ramsayville Rouge Trader

so please for you honey, what a score

chat soon
Thanks for clarifying Mhairi, she is a gorgeous girl and no wonder you are both proud of her :D
We both are Linda :lol: :lol: :lol: Mind the drive upto Mhairi's was a b****y long one though, but absolutely well worth the trip :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts