Labradors Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

apologies if this has been asked many times before. My searching abilities on the site have failed me, so perhaps someone can help?

I am in need of doing Hips/Elbow scoring for our girl and live in SW London. Can anyone recommend a person who might be able to offer this service reasonably near me?

Many thanks,

R.

·
Administrator
22,041 Posts
I would have said Southern Canine Imaging would have been the obvious person, but Marilyn has announced today that she is retiring. So that is a brilliant radiographer lost. My next suggestion would have be Pauline Tollhurst at Hook Norton, which many of the southern Field Trials people use. But she has left the practise so thats also out. So with both of the people who I use no longer available I'm afraid that I no longer know where to go!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh no!!! That's frustrating...

my local vet has offered to do the x-rays, but quite apart from the fact that I would have to sell my house to pay for the test, he's not doing these very often. He did do the x-rays for my older dog (when we bred from her) and the results for her were excellent, so I had assumed that having done some decent x-rays first time around he might actually be quite skilled in this department....but, as I say, he's very expensive.

Hey ho....will await to see if anyone else can suggest any names.

Many thanks,

R.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts