Labradors Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fee (feebarn) and Mo (moj) are heading down this way on their Road Trip.... and i'm meeting them at Hinchingbrooke Country Park on Mon 17th Aug... prob late afternoon, early evening.... anyone fancy joining us?

:D

·
Registered
426 Posts
oooh very tempted....Bug and I are on hols that week....(whilst OH is still working for the week)

Its 2 hours from here - so not far to far away, but I guess us coming depends on what time you end up meeting...

OK if I follow the posts and make a final decision nearer the time?

Gerry and Beetle

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i think its more likely to be late afternoon. As the girls have a full morning booked :D

·
Registered
10,913 Posts
I'm going :)

if its easier after teatime? or is that too late?

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
oooh no - let me contemplate - it's a fair trek for me and with heavy traffic it could take me forever

why don't you just make your plans - and if they work for me - then I'll be there!

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
to be honest they will be coming from same direction as you susan.. i think! :? :lol:

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
fee/Mo.... you pick the time :D i'm happy whenever :D

as from the 17th... i have the rest of august off work! ha ha :D

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
How about maybe 5.30-6ish? Not sure what traffic is like in that area? My thoughts would be that if traffic is bad, I'd maybe rather stop somewhere and we could get some dinner to miss a bit of traffic, and then aim to be there 6ish. An hour or two to catch up, let the dogs have a hooly, and then we could head on to our hotel, and you kind LFers will have kept us entertained for an evening :D :D

I'd like to have as much of the day as poss to spend with Sherry, as that was the main reason for my road trip initially.... before the charity day and other things came along too :wink: :D

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
oooh Mo - you will be close to me if you're seeing Sherry. You will be heading for the a14 which may/will be grotsville during rush hour, unfortunately.

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
And i've just realised it'll be Coal's 3rd Birthday :D

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bumpty bump

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Absolutely :D The more the merrier!

Hinchywotsit is in my sat nav and we're raring to go :p

·
Registered
13,264 Posts
_Sam_ said:
And i've just realised it'll be Coal's 3rd Birthday :D
So Auntie Rie is now thinking i have to come...................Coalie would never forgive me missing his birfday :wink:

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
coalie would be most upset and sulk for a week if you didn't come!

·
Registered
13,264 Posts
_Sam_ said:
coalie would be most upset and sulk for a week if you didn't come!
don't think he'd sulk for long once he saw his toothbrush being packed :lol:

Love the new sig pic ................they seem to be aall the rage at the min :wink:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts