Labradors Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello lurkers

the places that our four legged freinds get us to go to,.... its amazing isnt it. the lovely countryside and scenery that we would probably never get to see if it wasnt for them. :)

How many of us would even venture outside much, let alone gor for walks and hikes up and down hills. :roll: and down dales.

I thank my four legged freinds for showing me some of scotland and may I see very very much more of it with them, it keeps you fit and hopefully healthy too. lol

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
I agree, I've never looked at the local river so much! I have now walked along it countless times, and i always see something interesting or different on every occasion and the water level is always changing. I always take my camera with me!

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
James and I always take the dogs out together for a couple of hours on a Sunday, always to a different place as well - in the week because James works full time I take them on my own....anyway - we love our family walks, the dogs love it and James and I get to spend some time together not in the house, were it not for the dogs we would not even think about going for a walk on a Sunday - we would probably have a lazy day or go shopping, thank heavens for dogs - I am hoping to get a nice tan this year when walking, if we ever see any sun of course! :lol: :wink:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts