Labradors Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,
any body got any advice on hiccups? every time max eats, drinks or gets excited (which is most of the time) he gets hiccups!it usually lasts a couple of minutes and then stops. it doesnt seem to worry him. tried using a shallow bowl and raising it off the ground. still gets them. hes 13 weeks old and does tend to bolt his food down.
i would be gratefull for any suggestions.

best wishes to all

jane and max

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Hi Jane,

Brad still gets hiccups, i think it's because he guzzles him food down so quickly! lol

What he does normally, is he will get the hiccups then let out a really big burp (usually in my face when i go to cuddle him!) which seems to end the hiccups!

Max sounds like a little sweetie, it's lovely to see them so excited isn't it! :D

·
Registered
12,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hiccups

hi julie,
thanks for your reply.its good to get reassurance. yes he is a little sweetie (when hes asleep :D )
sorry to hear about bradley being so poorly. hope things are better with him this morning.
had my first walk in the park with max yesterday and yes it was sniff, lick and pick up anything he managed to get his teeth on. will have to be very carefull with him as the dog owners round here tend to leave thier mess on the ground :evil:
max sends a big woof to bradley
take care
jane

1 - 5 of 5 Posts