Labradors Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another newbie here, have been a member of another labbie forum for over a year now, and found you guys by a typo! I am 25, live with my fiance' and our year old chocolate male lab named Teako, Teak for short! lol. its been a fun year with him to say the least!

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Hi there welcome to the forum - great things typos, when you end up on a site like this :wink:

I've got a mad four month old choc pup called Corbie (he's currently fast asleep, which is always nice :D ). Wouldn't be without him now as he's such good fun to have around.

Look forward to hearing more about Teako :D

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, Hope you Lab teak is well. Labs can bring us lots of surprises, :lol: but there worth every minute. My yellow lab benson is 7 months old and at this moment he has his head in a box skating around the room, don't you just love them!!!!! :? Hopefully you will find this forum very useful (i know i have).

take care
Cristina & Ben :wave:

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Hi There Teako, :D

Glad you found us, welcome to the site.

Our lab Bradley is going to be a year old next month - aren't they just great!

Do you have any pics of Teako?

Have a good time on the site, and i'm sure we'll chat again soon.

Regards

Julie
Aka Bradleysmum

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi Teako :p

Welcome to the forum, I have a 7mth old black lab called Buddy who keeps me very busy and entertained, hes great!! I only found the forum a few weeks ago and now i'm on here all the time! Look forward to hearing about Teako, aren't labs just the best! :D

Corbin :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts