Labradors Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would say HI to you all :D

We picked up our 8 week old puppy Jenson yesterday from Lyneholme Farm in Cumbria..... :D

And our little fella is fantastic my girlfriend had a bit of a sleepless night with him last night until she remembered to put a hot water bottle in with him which calmed him down until the bottle went cold. 8O

I was on night shift so I missed our new boy's first night in his new home ,its our first Labrador and I found that Lyneholme Farm where brilliant and very very informative....

Jason.....

The camera will be out later so expect some photos of him real soon........

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hi Jason

Welcome to the forum! :) We must have just missed you yesterday as we were also at Lynholme Farm, that's where we got our 4.5 month old Barney from. We took him back to see his mum and show Erica how he was getting on. I take it that Jenson is a yellow lab then :) Look forward to seeing some pictures.

You'll probably have a few more sleepless nights before Jenson settles down :D Did you take a blanket or something to rub his mum's scent on? We did with Barney and that worked a treat. It was an old towel and for the first few weeks that was his "comfort blanket" which settled him down lovely on a night. Barney didn't cry during the night when we first got him as long as we left a lamp on for him - he was scared of the dark :D

Good luck

Gordon, Suzanne and Barney

·
Registered
12,175 Posts
hi jason,
wellcome to the site. your little fella sounds gorgeous. cant wait to see the piccys of him. my lad max is now 6 months old and i have been with the site since i got him. it has been a real help and comfort to us. every one is sooo nice and very helpful with those probs that crop up! theres allways some one to help and give advice and have a laugh with when our fuzz faces do some thing brilliant or stupid which is more often the case :lol: .
wishing you all the best with jensen.

jane and max.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the worm welcome :D

Hi Gordon we where at Lynholme Farm at around 14:00 hours.
Yep Jenson is a yellow lab :D

we didn't take a blanket with use ,my girlfriend mentioned it on the way home :?

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Hi Jason

Jenson is just scrummy! He will steal your heart forever (as I'm sure he's done already!).

Look forward to hearing about his progress and seeing some more piccies.

All the best,
Nicola.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
your right Nicola he's he's stole our harts.......

I was chuft to bits this morning when I came in from work he was so pleased to see me even thou my girlfriends little boy had been playing with him he was strait over to see me. :D

the girlfriend told me that she hadn't heard a word from him all night and when she got up he was snuggled into our other dog.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts