Labradors Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I've got a chocolate lab called Poppy. She is nearly 7 yrs old [28th March] and I absolutely adore her. We come from Eastbourne and are 'jack of all trades. master of none'! We do a bit of obedience, agility, gundog and she is a PAT dog, tho not a good one, she only likes going for the food she is given! I help out a couple of times a week at pet dog training and study dog behaviour and body language. I've only just discovered this site and it looks great.

Rosie

G

·
Hi Rosie

Nice to hear from you. Poppy sounds like a lovely choccie lab typically wanting all the food! Sounds very interesting studying dog behaviour and body language, are you hoping to work in that area?
I used to have a chocolate lab until late last year when I lost him to cancer I was devestated to lose Ollie but I am changing my career and re training to become a dog groomer as I have always wanted to work with dogs in some capacity and losing Ollie has given me that push to actually do it.
Have you any pictures of Poppy?

Michaela

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,

I've got hundreds of pictures of her but I'm useless on a computer and have no idea how to put them on! I've always been interested in dog behaviour, training etc but until I had Poppy I didn't have the opportunity or time to do much about it. Now my children have grown up I can go into it much more. I go on courses, attend seminars etc and a couple of my friends are behaviourists and help me a lot. I'm not sure which way I am going with it yet but I'm enjoying the journey! I wish you all the luck in the world in your new career. You go for it!

Rosie

1 - 3 of 3 Posts