Labradors Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I'm Leanne and I live with my partner Darren in Milton Keynes. We currently have a chocolate Lab called bailey and we are collecting a little pup on Sunday, chocolate again :D and we are going to call her Cookie :D

Look forward to chatting to you all soon

Leanne

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Hi Leanne,

Welcome to the forum, Congratulations on your new pup, we will look forward to hearing all about bailey and cookies adventures! :lol:

Cristina

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Christina, tahnks for the welcome

I'm sure we've got lots of adventures ahead :lol: Bailey already sees to that :D It's going to be twice the fun now :lol:

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Hi there

Hope you have lots of fun with your new pup Cookie. Our choc pup Corbie will be 5 months old on 7th April, bundle of fun and hard work :lol:

Bailey will enjoy having a playmate :D

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
hi :)

welcome to the mad lab forums

how old is bailey? good luck with the new pup cookie

brandy our black lab is 6yrs and our new puppy rosze choccy lab is 7mths and boy is she a handle full brandy looks at me sometimes with a strange look and im sure she is asking me why on earth i got rosze..lol..she is always bouncing ontop of brandy..lol..

look forward to seeing pics of your labs soon :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi,

Bailey is 2yrs old now and I'm sure the new pup will soon have himrunning for cover :lol:

G

·
Hi Leanne

I love the name Cookie for a chocolate lab it really suits particularly for a girl, how did you come up with the name?
I am having another chocolate lab puppy early next year he will be a boy and I am desperately racking my brains for an appropriate name for him. So far I like Mousse, Louie and someone else suggested Conker.
I need help with choosing a pet name & also the breeder has said I can choose the pedigree name just to make it really difficult for me but it's nice that I can do that.
Any suggestions for my inpending chocolate pup will be gratefully received and added to my list of possibles.

Michaela

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well we named Bailey because Baileys wa smy favourite drink :D and Cookie becuse I love em :lol: and the names just sound so cute together :p

I'll get my thinking cap on and see what I can come up with for names for you

Leanne

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Hi Michaela,

We were allowed to pick bens pedigree name as long as it started with Poolehall, so we named him after where we live. His pedigree name is Poolehall Wight Diamond Lad. As you know we live on the Isle Of wight which is diamond shaped. Maybe you could think of somewhere special or maybe look at the mother and fathers names and take abit from each of theirs! I also showed horses which helped, as we had to give them all long winded show names :lol: ! HTH

Cristina

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bailey's Kc registered name is Kalimitri First Night and Cookies is Chocolate Gem they already had these names we didn't name them ourselves but we were allowed to choose between 4/5 different names though

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
HI Michaela
What about Topic for your new boys name?? or I also like Wispa for a bitch chocolate puppy.
As regards the registered name. What are the parents called perhaps you could get something from the two names. Let us know. Meg

G

·
Hi Guys

I too have to have the first word of Holmelyne then the rest is my choice. It's so difficult to choose! I thought because the new puppy will be related to my old Ollie maybe I could pick something from Ol's pedigree and something from the new pup's mother's name & something from the father's name.
Hi Meg his mother's name is Princess Rose Lily of Holmelyne and his father's pedigree name is Slip Road. So difficult isn't it? Mind you I am still struggling with a pet name thank god I have a while before I get the puppy otherwise he's be known as name to follow!

Lynne, Poolehall Wight Diamond Lad is excellent it's just so appropriate for Benson and his surroundings. Hope you and him are feeling better today after yesterday's ordeal.

Take care.

Michaela

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi Leanne

Congrats on your pending arrival - a least you know what you are letting yourself in for! :p On the names thing, a friend has called his two chocolates Ben & Jerry as in the Ice Cream. Haagen Dazs didn't quite do it for me and anyway, my five year old was adamant that he was gonna be named after the shark in finding nemo - BRUCE :p

Graham, Kerry & 'Brucey'

1 - 13 of 13 Posts