Labradors Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone

Well my name is Michaela and sadly I lost my chocolate labrador Ollie to cancer of the spleen in November last year when he was just 8.
Since then I found this site and found it a great place to share all my labbie experiences and it has really helped me to get through the last six months the people on here are really great. It's full of great advice from people who have been there and got t-shirts with muddy prints and slobber all over them.
I love looking at the pics of all your labs, especially all the puppy ones they are just so cute so I'll be looking forward to the photo galleries when they appear!
Hopefully fingers and paws crossed I will be having another choccie lab maybe in the new year and look forward to posting puppy pics then and begging you all for advice on taking care of a new pup I'm sure I will be very rusty!

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Hi Michaela,

Glad to have you back with us again.. :D You know we are alway here to help if we can.. :wink:

Cristina

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Hi again Michaela

It's nice to know that Lab Forums has been able to help you through such a sad time.

All the best,
Nic
X

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys but it wouldn't be the same without you all contributing to the site and telling us all about the crazy things your labs get up to! They really give me a lift.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Suzanne

Not seen you around on the forum for a while nice to hear from you. Big hugs and kisses to Barney from me.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Hi Michaela

Welcome back! It's always nice to hear from you. Hope you find anice pup in the new year.

Kev

1 - 13 of 13 Posts