Labradors Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

My name is Lynne and my fiance Gordon and I have a 7 month old lab called Jess. She is the first dog for both of us and we have spent many a night trailing around the web looking for help and advice about all the trials and tribulations that come with having a puppy! What a shock it was for us, it was like having a child! Now that we have passed the inital potty training and establishing who is running the show, we couldn't be happier. Jess is one of the best things we have in our life and we are so glad we made the decision to get a dog. :p

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hi,welcome to the forum Lynne Gordon &jess
please post some pics of jess and also check out all the photots posted sure you enjoy looking through them any questions you need help post and they will be for sure some one able to help
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Hi Lynne,

Welcome to labradorforums. :D

It's good to have you, Gordon & Jess with us. 8)

We have a 5 month old boy lab, and i know what you mean about getting over the trials and tribulations of the 'child' stage! lol.

I'm glad to hear things are working out well for you all, and i couldn't agree more that they are one of the best things in our life. :p

Have fun on the site,
I look forward to chatting to you again soon.
Kind Regards
Bradleysmum :wink:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts