Labradors Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, new here! Wanted to introduce you all to kylo he’s 4 months old now and is really starting to come into himself. Life has been eventful since he arrived he’s already had a 2 night stay in doggy hospital due to eating an array of things he absolutely shouldn’t of done! Note to self, he will do absolutely anything to get food! But he is already showing himself to be a very intelligent gentle dog albeit incredibly excitable. Joined the forum to help with any guidance and insight you all might have looking forward to this journey.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Welcome!
kylo is adorable 🥰. I’m mum to Stanley a 6 month black lab. I’m learning everyday and the forum has been really helpful for me as a new dog owner.
These labs do love their food don’t they? 😂

·
Administrator
21,397 Posts
Labrador owners get to be very tidy people, learning that if they dont put it away then their dog will eat it! 🤣

Welcome!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Welcome to Forum, so charming:)
I am also new to this forum, I'm Bharat, I have a German Shephard. I call him Simba. I really love spending time with him. I'm really excited that I joined the Labrador Forum and looking forward to it. I joined because my work is related to dogs. I hope this will be fun as well as informative. Have a great day to all! (website removed by JohnW admin,) you will love it. This is for all pet lovers. Regards

·
Administrator
21,397 Posts
You are welcome Bharat, but unfortunately adverts, without the site owner's permission are not allowed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts