Labradors Forums banner

'Hi! I is Brogan....'

3K views 54 replies 36 participants last post by  Hersheys 
#1 ·
Hi ther. I is the new pupe at this place called Wylanbriar. I is Brogan and I is just over ..... ummmm..... (counts toes.......) ate weekes.

Theys tell me I was meant to bee a black girlie. But they also tell mes when mum and dad were pushed to make a decc... decis.... make up theres mind.... (cos wes was all the best pupz in the whole worlds ever...) they picked mes!

Dad calls me his 'darn chocolate pet' whichh my Granne Jade says is a nicee thing to say and my big bruvver Tommy says means somefink nasteee which I don't get. I just wee'd in his bedd so who will be laughin lateerr on? Ha ha ha....

Mum always looks a tinee bit sadde when she says that I can't be cawed 'Wylanbriar Back to Black' (cos i'm brawn...) but looks happee when she says I ams called 'Wylanbriar Right beside You' insteade.

So heres me now:

Me with my dad.....

Me wif my ofter Dad... (its veree confusing!)

Me wif my Granne Jade....

Me's asleep wif my halfe sister Shinnee who is my sort of fostere mum...

See yous latere on. Just off to beate up my Middle Brovver Bond-dee Biscuit Meercat.

Love

Brogan puppee. xxx

See less See more
#12 ·
Ello Bwogan, me`s cawed CJ (me mums dast she gived me too names :roll: ), me mum`s beed awwwing and ahhing over you, she dun dat wiv me wen me was yous size too, don`y fink your big bruv is gonna be appy to find you weed is bed! :lol:

Brogan is just to cute Di, I remember you saying you were going to get a black one, what happened there?

May instead of Wylanbriar Right Beside You he should be Wylanbriar Staying Brarn :wink: :lol:

#14 ·
Its just the old 'often said' thing being played out in relaity - we kept the best. Ideally 'best' was going to be black.... but much to Allans huge discomfort and total shock horror, he completely 100% agreed at the last moment we could pick, little brawn girl was topps.... ;-) (She is his to join team 'Fish and Jade' on Allans side of the W campfire....)

So now (Sarah) I've lost the name 'W Black to Black' forever as you can't repeat a name again for a future litter!

Thank you darling Mae for little Brogan pants! 2 of Brogans brothers and one sister have gone to Dogs for the Disabled to join the three previous Wylanbriars there and umpteen Deeds kids in the programme! Very proud.

Di

#17 ·
With 4 pups under a year old right now (11 months, 5 months, 4 months and 8 weeks)... and a nicely balanced camp of 4 of each sex, there is NO chance of adding to the gang for a good couple of years I faithfully promise (fingers not crossed behind back for once....)! ;-)

Di

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.