Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks. Just joined and here I am. I'm retired (do some part time work), live in beautiful Somerset and have just (a week ago) got our new yellow Lab Mella - derived from the Latin for Honey! Our last Lab died last year and we are now ready to start again (must be MAD!). She is certainly a lively little thing but is very good - slept right through the night from night two and not even any puddles in the kitchen! Love her to bits but suffering a little from nips and scratches!

M

·
0 Posts
Welcome!!

How exciting and I absolutely love the name. We too lost a lab last year and it was with some trepidation we started the whole puppy thing again, but we love Flynn to bits!

You do realise everyone is going to tell you photos are a must! :D

Jayne

PS Hope you aren't too wet down there!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome folks and you want pictures? You got them!
I'm not sure how "tight" the going out restrictions should be, presumably OK in our back garden, totally fenced and the last dog there was our old Lab last April.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hello to you & Mella , we're not far from your neck of the woods (Bristol). She's a fab looking pup!

Rachel & Bosley

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Lovely little Andrex pup.

We used to walk Judy with a golden retriever called Mella a while back so great minds think alike on the name front.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If one yelps when the do bite a bit hard, it is said they will learn to be more gentle! She is taking over the house from Hobie, our beautiful 13yo who left us last year............

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
cheddar-caveman said:
If one yelps when the do bite a bit hard, it is said they will learn to be more gentle! She is taking over the house from Hobie, our beautiful 13yo who left us last year............
RIP to Hobie

Looks like you have a succession line of beautiful dogs

Fair play to you and welcome to LF

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Welcome enjoy your pupster, they are not that size for long

1 - 20 of 23 Posts