Labradors Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

My name's Nicola and I live in the Haute Garonne region of SW France. I have 2 dogs (my babies) Milly a cross lab/something and Coco a choccie lab and a husband. I used to belong to a training club in the UK and did obedience and agility in the UK.

Milly entered a few Agility Allsorts competitions and sent the crowds wild with her mad running around. It was obvious she was more interested in having fun and showing off than actually competing (though did great rounds quite often in training - typical eh?) so I "retired" her and we just have fun doing agility at home.

Coco developed the agility bug by following Milly around the equipment we have at home so I decided to join a club here and start from scratch with her. Milly is more of a natural ability-wise but Coco just LOVES it but is not a natural jumper (due to a hock injury when she was a pup). Thankfully she only has to jump the equivalent of a midi jump here in France.

I love to keep in touch with what's happening with my old chums back in the Uk and making new doggy pals here in France.

I am very lucky here. I have 4 acres of completely doggy-proof, fenced-in land, lots of places where dogs can run, dig and get muddy, even swim in the pool given half a chance! I also have a full set of agility equipment hubby bought me as a bribe for agreeing to leave the UK so we can practice and have fun whenever we like! To top it all I have found a great training club where there are people of all levels who just have fun on a Saturday morning training together. What could be a better way of learning a new lingo that to talk dog?

Nicola, Peedypie (Milly) and Popsikins (Coco!!!)

·
Premium Member
8,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks everyone! Glad to be back too!
:lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts