Labradors Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new here, too. Some of you know me. Paddy is my first lab, a yellow male, almost eight years old. My other lab companions are Seamus (aka "Mitts") an almost two year old black male and Flynn, a two-three year old black male rescue. Flynny has been with us for three weeks now, is a treasure of a lab, and a terrific playmate for Mitts.

These three guys share their home with two beagles, Meg and Darwin, a Border Collie named Rusty. The reigning sovereignty, however, is a tabby kitty, Mikka (say My-kuh) who is less than one year old.

All six dogs treat Mikka Mouse with the greatest respect and gentility. She, in like fashion, is equally comfortable and at ease with the pack.

:)

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Hi, and welcome to the site Paddysmom, guess Julie aka BradleysMom started a trend with the whole mom thing for her nickname ;)

You do have a lot of dogs ;) guess it must be a busy old household at walkies time

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Hi Paddysmom :D

Welcome :D :D

Great to have you join us, lovely to hear about your dogs. Sounds like you have yourself a really happy household, never a dull moment i bet!

Chat to you soon :wink:

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
ah the mom thing must be commonplace then ;)

Julie will be upset, first time in her life she thought she had started a trend :lol:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
labadmin said:
ah the mom thing must be commonplace then ;)

Julie will be upset, first time in her life she thought she had started a trend :lol:
Haha! But she DID start a trend! She's a "MUM" and on this side of the pond we're "MOM". See? :)

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Haha! But she DID start a trend! She's a "MUM" and on this side of the pond we're "MOM". See?

Hey Great - :D

I AM a trend setter!!! hehehehe. :razz:

(If i'm honest i've seen the word 'mum' used before, and thought it sounded sweet!) lol :wink:

Good to know there's lots of us lab 'mums' or 'moms' out there. :D

May there be many more.... :D :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts