Labradors Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I dont know if any of you remember me or not so i felt it necessary to re-introduce myself!
My name is Tonya, I've recently downsized my fur family due to a break up within fur-parents.
My ex and I broke up in January to which he kept 3 (for now) and i took two...my new bf's sister has one of my dogs, brothers. One of the boys from my past litter.
My mom dog has been spayed because my new boyfriend didnt realize that when bitches go into heat, they actually bleed lol!
Im now in the process of trying to find a way to get my other female back without throwing my new boyfriend into dog overload.
My plan is to get her back figure out if she's been in heat (anyone know a way to find out if she's had one?) get her OFA'd and Eye cert. and carry on with my plans as if i never missed a step.
My ex has been a huge pain this entire time so he's refusing to tell me if she's been in heat and playing the dumb card with me alot.
I hope you guys remember me and really hope that im still welcome :)

·
Premium Member
15,716 Posts
Welcome back Tonya - yes I remember you. Good luck with your future plans

·
Registered
426 Posts
Hi Tonya

we didn't know each other before, but look forward to your posts....welcome back

quite a few newbies around here with our pups

g

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Hi Tonya, and welcome back to LF :hello2: :hello2:

And of course you are still welcome :D Sorry to hear you have had such a rubbish time but your dogs are looking fab :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts